Sunday, January 10, 2016

Indian Style in Medan - Pagaruyung Medan

The problem when I was visit another city in my country was hard to find some specific culinary that can treat our tongue well. This visit to Medan City, Me and my friend stay at Grand Swissbell Hotel, big city, big traffic ... where I must find something to eat? Behind the hotel called Keling Area, mean mostly the population is an Indian ancestry. Big Temple always interested me, colour black with gold God Statue. near by the temple we can find Pagaruyung street, and just need take a walk, we in it.



Along the row, we found tent stalls who offer the middle east menu like Briyani steam rice, Curry goat, Egg's Martabak, Atjeh Fried Noodles etc. we choose Pak Ramli Stalls, in the first left corner. The sweet indian girl offer me the menu and I want to eat Briyani Steam Rice with Curry Goat. My friend choose Egg Martabak with Chicken curry. Above our table, there's a plate with 5 Clam Satay. We can eat it and will be pay by counting the bamboo stick.


Briyani Steam Rice with Curry Goat

So look at my plate .. I love the way they served. We have pineapple's pickles, red onion pickle's, slice of tomatoes and some of chips from Mlinjo Fruit. The Briyani steam rice taste so herby. clove, cinnamon, fennel, deaf ... hmm feel warm in my throat. For freshment we can eat some of pickles. The curry taste thick and milky from the coconut. The goat meat so tender and easy to eat. 

Egg MArtabak with Chicken Curry

Than we must try ths one too, Egg Martabak with Chicken Curry. Its scrambled eggs mix with some of leek, meat and fried inside of wide thin dough. Need a skill for folded above the fried pan, but its fun when we looking at the proccess. Chicken curry more light but taste more sweet. Hmmm taste yummy and happy tummy ... 

Clam Satay

This 5 clam satay, moved to my happy tummy. Taste sweet and delicious. Cant wait till we visit Medan City next opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment