Thursday, October 22, 2015

My afternoon with Kastengel : The Ivory Blue

A few days ago, my dearest friend try to share her magic Kastengels with me. She put the picture of The Ivory Blue : Kastengels on our Group WhatsApps, and catch my eye to quick respond her personally.

Perhaps it just look like Kastengels or Cheese Cookies, but when I look the package, something interest me to have it and taste it. My friend told me that for one glass of jar, It's about 450 gr Kastengels who made from 100% Edam Cheese, mix with butter, flour and eggs. Hmm ... sounds yummy. 

She said that The Ivory Blue was her future dream who combined between home-cookies production and loving the living things. And her warm heart and passion, bear The Ivory Blue brand.



After the package arrive to my home, I cant be patient to opened the interested home-cookies that's my friend, Setiawati made. And then one bite, two bite .... melted in my mouth, so ..... hmmmm so cheesy - crispy - Kastengels I ever taste. You will never want to leave this jar from your side. With the right maturity level, the right colour, the right measuring ingredient, you never wrong with the result. And gave me a story about my perfect afternoon.

Happy afternoon day on my weekday, its something. Why? cause almost impossible I  can go home at the right workhour, mostly over than 07.00 pm. Sad? yeah. But yesterday I can go home early and can see sunset at my home ... so I have my afternoon coffee with a cup of cappucino, Kastengels from The Ivory Blue, My tiny beaar-doll and ... my white-book. Yeah, a book with all I write my dream as my next project and try hard for living and building my dream.



Thank You very much for The Ivory Blue who make my afternoon be perfect.

Want to have a perfect time with Ivory Blue, too?

You can contact this number :
Setiawati Nugrahini
WhatsApp : +62-87870408888

Have a nice unforgotten very yummy Kastengels
cheers ......

No comments:

Post a Comment